Hydraulic Cylinders and
CASL’s unrivalled remanufacturing capabilities include:
• Disassembly, inspection, salvage (honing, grinding, welding, machining, coating chrome or HVOF), assembly, test and paint all completed under one roof, no outsourcing.
• Allows CASL to:
Extensive repair capabilities:
• Can handle the most difficult jobs including the largest mining and multi-stage cylinders
• Both standard original manufacturers’ coatings: chrome plating and HVOF
• Turnkey manufacturing: re-rod, re-tube or build from scratch (pistons and glands)
• 50’ vertical plating length, 40” OD, 20,000lbs hoist, 120,000ft/lb torque, 240mm nut
Comprehensive, ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system. Confirmation that the end product meets the most discerning client requirements.
• All cylinders tested at full operating pressure prior to shipping
• On site lab controls and validates the quality of all coatings
Transparent manufacturing system facilitates repair planning for clients with large flees to manage
• Actively communicate and measure performance: available to promise, time to quote, NCRs etc
• Quarterly, data driven, business reviews ensuring client and CASL priority alignment
Services and Technologies
Learn about CASL’s service and technology offerings. Our industry solutions provide the best in class services to meet the demands of your business.