- The voice of the customer is at the heart of our performance philosophy
- Safety, Quality, and Value Added are part of our Vision and Culture
- On Spec, On Time
- Quality is built into everything we do
- Robust quality checks
- Front end project support budget pricing
- Technical support / Scheduling support
- Deep lining and coating project experience
- Plant Tours
- Lunch and Learn Programs
- Simplified bidding analysis
- A la cart, line by line or lot pricing
- Real time progress reporting, available upon request
- Project Scalability
- Customizable reporting tailored to customer requirements
- Statistical data available through ISNetworld, CanQual, MERX & PICS
Quality in our shops and in the field, quality is built into our process from contract review through every step of production. We maintain a comprehensive library of safety, technical specifications and inspection & test plans (ITP) that meet or exceed the requirements of the most demanding customers across industries including oil and gas, mining, water treatment and pulp & paper. Commitment to quality; developing strong relationships with customers, staff, suppliers and the community are what sets CASL apart from its competition.
CASL oversees all testing requirements and maintains a robust inspection and test plan library for every aspect of a clients’ project, regardless of size. Our subsidiaries have earned a reputation for superior quality of work which is backed by western Canada’s largest in-house NACE Certified Coating Inspection department.
CASL and its subsidiaries support the philosophy that “Safety comes first!” Our people are our greatest assets – the well-being of our employees, customer’s staff and the environment takes precedence over everything else. People are #1, 24 / 7.
Safety is reflected in everything we do. It is not a supplement to our production process, but rather, an integral part of it. Strict adherence to the OH&S Code, CSA Standards and Industry Best Practices has resulted in a workforce that is safety – conscious and appreciative of Management’s commitment to their well-being.
Safety Performance is a defining criterion in our Performance Appraisal System, and is a condition of employment for all team members. We believe that all accidents are preventable, and that through education, training and the harmonization of production and safety processes, we will achieve our goal of zero incidents.
We aspire to meet and exceed the highest of standards – in every task we perform, each and every day.